Updated: Style Me Girl Level 32 Formal - NO CASH ITEMS!

Level 32 Formal Evening Theme - Stunning With No Cash ItemsI have been going back and trying to get three stars without using cash items on the Style Me Girl levels that I used one or more $ gold cash items in order to pass. Level 32 Formal Evening Theme, is one such level which I used a $ gold cash item. I posted it earlier but I wanted to post a better example, one WITHOUT using any cash items.

When I think "formal" I think long dresses, but I achieved three stars on Style Me Girl Level 32 with short dresses. Read below to find out how I was able to pass Style Me Girl Level 32 Formal Evening Theme with model Karma using no cash items with images as well. The closet image links to it's full size, click if you would like to view. Enjoy!

*** Level 32 Formal Evening Theme - No Cash Items

Style Me Girl Level 32 - Karma - Formal Evening - No Gold Cash Items!
Level 32 Formal Evening Theme - Stunning With No Cash Items
View Larger Image
Style Me Girl
Level 32 Formal Evening
Clothes:
  • Strapless black mini dress with satin along top edge and down center line (243 coins - expensive but very useful dress)
  • Sheer black thigh high stockings (75 coins)
Shoes:
  • Black heels (82 coins)
Accessories
  • Necklace with square black jewel that came w/game
  • Large diamond drop pendant earrings (60 coins)
Makeup:
  • Gold eyeshadow (60 coins)
Hair:
  • Short blonde bob (Jill's from Level 5)
Eyes:
  • Brown